Saturday, August 9, 2008

photos...for real this time!

Technology has its moments. It really does. For instance, I am writing this blog that people halfway around the world can read 5 seconds after I post it. And I appreciate that. I really do. That being said, I think life would be a lot less stressful if we still used letters and carrier pigeons.

Some of you were lucky enough to see my photos before they mysteriously disappeared. That's all I have to say about that. For about 10 other reasons which I won't go into now because it's still to way too frustrating, I haven't been able to access my blog or re-upload my pictures since then. But now I have! So if you click on the "my photos" link, you'll actually see photos. Magic! I don't know if anyone is still reading this (since it has been ages- I can't blame anyone who has given up on checking back to see if I've updated), but I'm sure at least my parents are still faithfully checking. So Mom and Dad, this is for you. ;-)

Seriously though, I've got lots of things to write about since we just finished 3 weeks of practice school. I will write more again soon, I promise.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

welcome back! don't worry, i have your blog on my blog, so i check it often - how could we forget you?! :) i promise i will email back!

love,
kristen